February School Board Agenda
Bancroft-Rosalie Community School
Regular Board of Education Meeting Agenda
Monday, February 13, 2023 --- 7:30 p.m. in Bancroft
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Open Meetings Act is located on the north wall of the library.
4. Read and approve the minutes of the January 9, 2023 Board Meeting.
5. Treasurer's Report
A. Approve the Bills
B. Financial Review
6. Review and approve Agenda
7. Public Hearing
A. Superintendent’s Report
1. February Transportation Report
2. Student presentation of Entrepreneurship proposal
3. Facility Study Update
4. Private Pay Rate for Child Care- $150.00 per week
B. Principal’s Report
C. Board Committee Reports
1. Negotiations 2. Committee on American Civics
3. Personnel 4. Buildings and Grounds
5. Transportation 6. Insurance
7. Reorganization/Coop 8. Pathways 2 Tomorrow Meeting January 16, 2023
10. Old Business:
11. New Business
A. Annual review of curriculum
B. Annual review of personnel needs
C. Motion to approve Indian Policies and Procedures for 2024
D. Annual Review of Special Education and Title I
E. Motion to accept resignation of Ashley Davis
F. Evaluation, hiring, and negotiations for Principal
- Motion to approve Administrator Contracts for 2023-24
12. Executive Session
A. The Board Directors reserves the right to enter into Closed/Executive Session for the protection of the public interest or the prevention of needless injury to the reputation of an individual, and the individual has not requested a public meeting.
If the Board is in agreement, a motion may be to enter into Closed/Executive Session to 1) discuss a personnel matter and 2) for the prevention of needless injury to the reputation of the individual, and 3) to discuss litigation and for the protection of the public interest.
13. Future Planning- Next scheduled meeting- Monday, March 13, 2023 in Bancroft.