December School Board Agenda
Bancroft-Rosalie Community School
Regular Board of Education Meeting Agenda
Monday, December 12, 2022 --- 7:30 p.m. in Bancroft
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Open Meetings Act
4. Read and approve the minutes of the November 14, 2022 regular board meeting.
5. Treasurer’s Report
A. Approve the Bills
B. Financial Review
6. Review Agenda
7. Public Hearing
8. Administrator’s Reports:
A. Superintendent’s Report
1. November transportation report
2. AQUESST Classification 2022
3. Election Results
4. Career Academy Approval
B. Principal’s Report
C. Board Committee Reports
1. Negotiations 2. American Civics- Meeting January 9 @ 7:00 pm
3. Personnel 4. Buildings and Grounds
5. Transportation 6. Insurance
7. Reorganization 8. Pathways 2 Tomorrow
9. Old Business:
10. New Business:
A. Discuss and approve the 2021-22 audit.
B. Discuss and approve the 2021-22 annual report.
C. Review of School Health Services
D. Motion to approve up to $600 for Staff/Board Christmas
E. Discuss and approve the Negotiated Agreement with teachers
F. Superintendent Evaluation
11. Executive Session- Negotiations
12. Future Planning- Next meeting- Monday, January 9, 2022 at 7:30 p.m.
A. The Board Directors reserves the right to enter into Closed/Executive Session for the protection of the public interest or the prevention of needless injury to the reputation of an individual, and the individual has not requested a public meeting.
If the Board is in agreement, a motion may be to enter into Closed/Executive Session to 1) discuss a personnel matter and 2) for the prevention of needless injury to the reputation of the individual, and 3) to discuss litigation and for the protection of the public interes