Quick Links
Skip to main contentSkip to navigation

Bancroft-Rosalie Public Schools

Student Activities


Ajax Loading Image


JH/HS students need physicals

In order for junior high and senior high students to participate in any NSAA-sponsored extra-curricular activity, they need a sports physical every year.

One is titled NSAA form and must be filled out and signed by the student and a parent/guardian. The other is the physical form that you will take to your appointment with your physician. You WILL NOT be allowed to participate until those forms are turned into the school office.